Family Session Information
Sessions are up to one our two hours, depending on your preference. Most families are good with one hour, but extra time can be used as padding for any kids that need a break. It can also be nice if you'd like a fair amount of candids for more natural/unposed photos.
I keep my pricing simple with no packages or minimum purchases. You can have as many locations and outfit changes as you'd like that fit in to your time. After I'm done editing the images you'll receive an online gallery of your proofs where you can place your order, and we can also set up an in person meeting at my studio if you think you're going to have some questions.
All purchased files come with full print rights, and prints are also available for purchase through me. Any online orders for prints will be shipped directly to you, and purchased files will be available to download via your online gallery.
I don't offer newborn sessions due to the fact that there are many photographers in the area that specialize in them, sorry. I do sessions with babies 6 months and older, along with children of any age.
I'm always up for anything new and challenging, so if you have a particular idea or concept in mind let me know!
- Session fee - 1 hour: $125 weekday / $225 weekend and holiday
- Session fee - 2 hours: $200 weekday / $300 weekend and holiday
- Digital File/JPEG - per image: $10
- Digital File/JPEG - all images: $300
- Retouching per image: $15
Sample Print Prices:
- 4x6: $4
- 8x Wallets: $7
- 8x10: $10
- Many other print sizes and products available, such as metal prints, canvases, and holiday cards